More Information for you…
Reasons for choosing a Pro Dipper approved Sprayer?
Each Sprayer in our directory has been vetted by us to ensure they have a proven track record of delivering high quality work and good customer service:
- We ask for a reference from a previous customer.
- We phone up and talk to each Sprayer about their business and work they have carried out.
- We have Training Partners within the industry and offer advice and assistance to those who feel they need training. This will help to build on their existing skills and keep them up to date with the latest techniques and products.
- Pro Dippers have access to and agree to only use top quality Plasti Dip products and to keep up-to-date with current products and techniques.
- We check the insurance of each Pro Dipper when they join.
What is the role of Pro Dipper?
Our role is to carefully select and bring together talented and reputable Plasti Dip Sprayers with potential customers.
We do however take the quality and service of our Sprayers very seriously. Should the Pro Dipper concerned not deal with a customer’s needs in a professional manner and within a reasonable time frame, we will remove them from our directory.
When they come on board, we ask new Pro Dippers for a copy of their insurance certificates, but should the member fail to keep up repayments or their circumstances change we are unable to constantly monitor the validity of their insurance. For this reason we strongly recommend that customers request to see a current insurance certificate prior to work commencing on their vehicle.
In the event of damage being done to a vehicle, the Sprayer will liaise directly with their insurance company to ensure it is repaired.
How much will a Plasti Dip spray cost?
The costs are always dependent on a multitude of variables and are always between the Sprayer and the customer. Pro Dipper takes no ‘Finder’s Fee’ and makes no charge to the Sprayer.
Generally speaking, the following variables are likely to govern the cost of the service provided:
- The service itself (colours, effects, detail required, coverage, number of coats required)
- The size of vehicle (a small vehicle will be cheaper than a larger one)
- Date / Time (weekends and evenings may be more expensive)
- Geography (central London for example will be more expensive)
How long will I have to wait?
It is always better to book as far in advance as possible, but there is no fixed minimum booking time. It is purely based on what is possible for the individual Sprayer based on their current workload. If your local Pro Dipper is too busy to accommodate your requirements, we will endeavour to find you an alternative Pro Dipper Sprayer. Each job should be discussed in detail with your chosen Pro Dipper and a timescale for completing the job agreed.
Can I book for multiple vehicles?
Yes of course – by having more than one vehicle done at one time it is likely to be more cost effective. Some Sprayers have multiple employees so they can do two or three cars simultaneously, while others will require longer. Repeat contracts are also welcome, though they should be organised between the customer and the selected Pro Dipper (we would not be involved directly after the initial introduction).
What if there are no Pro Dipper Sprayers available in your area?
We are constantly looking to expand our Directory of Professionals. In the event we get a request from a customer in a region not currently serviced by a Pro Dipper, we will either; locate, interview and vet a Sprayer in your area or we will negotiate with one of our existing Pro Dippers in an adjacent region. Either way, we aim to find you a service in a reasonable amount of time.
The Pro Dipper website offers no guarantees on behalf of either the Sprayer or Plasti Dip UK Ltd.