We use Plasti Dip for all our wrapping services.
What is Plasti Dip?
Plasti Dip is a versatile coating that can be on vertually any product or surface. Whilst known as a cost effective, durable car coating method, it can also be used for industrial or domestic purposes and gives long lasting results of consistently high quality.
Plasti Dip can be sprayed, brushed or dipped on to any object and can be removed when required.
The main function of coating any object with Plasti Dip is to protect and increase its shelf life. It can also be used to decorate various objects and is durable and all weather resistant
- Protects your car from daily wear and tear
- Defends against moisture, acid, corrosion, abrasion and much more
- You name it, we can Dip it! We can Plasti Dip any type of vehicle, car, R.V., bike, marine and beyond….
- You want a custom car, we can make it happen
- Bespoke colours
- Special effect pigments can be added to the paint for a unique look (colour fades and blends also available)
- Superior outdoor durability
Dipping a car is much cheaper (and arguably better quality) than vinyl.
Plasti Dip offers a protective solution to keep the original paintwork of your car in mint condition, serving as a protective film that resists UV rays from the sun to preserve the colour of the paint. It also offers protection from stone chips, snow and salt.
It is possible to mix colours, add pearl tints and metallic flakes. With Plasti Dip, you can be as creative as you like using bespoke finishes to achieve an unique and individual look.
Unlike vinyl, with Plasti Dip there are no air bubbles, cut lines, cracks or discolouration.
If required,Plasti Dip can be removed easily and is simple to use.
The only thing to be mindful of is when amateurs use Plasti Dip, it can look cheap and of poor quality. That’s why we have our experienced and highly skilled Pro Dippers at a location near you to do the job properly and efficiently. To find your nearest Pro Dipper,Click here.